The Epic Way
- Every student from our partner schools, between 9th and 12th grade, will be part of Epic In-School
- Those students interested in continuing with Epic can be part of an after school program. They will develop analysis and critical thinking skills, combined with performing arts based on the community’s needs.
- Selected students learn playwriting, acting and theatrical production. 5 week full-time summer intensive.
- The after-school youth development program culminates with students performing alongside professional theatre artists in fully produced Shakespeare productions.
- Every Epic Student is prepared and encouraged to pursue higher education.